Monday 6 July 2009

Target 2- Creativity Skill Target

This was my target...

As last year I worked with a partner and also asked our actors their opinion on my ideas, I will try to develop my own ideas, without relying on opinion of others.

This was how I was going to achieve it...

A way of achieving this target is by producing as many ideas as I can and trying to develop them thoroughly, similarly to how i will practise by producing several covers. Even though I will try to develop my own ideas I may ask for feedback on what I have produced.

How I achieved it and proof...

I achieved this target as at first we were told to work on our own. This meant that I needed to come up with my ideas individually. In the end we ended up working in groups, but this way I was able to go into my group with my previous partner Sophie with some ideas I could present to her. Both of us were able to show ideas in which we managed to merge and make a compromise. An example of my creativity was when taking the photos I asked the actors to kneel on the floor. I thought that by taking photos from a high angle it would add vulnerability to the one character and danger to the other.




As you can see the character on the above looks dangerous due to the glare whereas the character below looks more vulnerable due to the high angle shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment